On-Campus Employer Presentations
The UQ Careers Service, within the Student Employability Centre, is well positioned to assist employers in conducting On-campus presentations.
Savvy employers utilise this service to:
- Build brand / company awareness
- Increase employer profile on campus
- Address and target key student cohorts
- Conduct informational presentations in order to attract applications from graduating students
- Educate and inform students on recruitment process, the importance of employability skills and transition to work
- Create a network of contacts between key staff, university staff and students alike
The Careers team will strategically market your event to the relevant student cohort, liaise with faculty staff and orchestrate the event logistics including securing a suitable venue with appropriate audio visual support. Please be aware that there may be a cost associated with certain venues and audio visual requirements for your presentation.
The UQ Careers service welcomes all expressions of interest from employers to conduct On-campus presentations.
Want to schedule a presentation?
Registrations for semester 2 are now open. Complete the form below to confirm your booking.