UQ in conjunction with Practera, are offering students the opportunity to work on a 2-week real-world business experience.
The Global Trade Accelerator Program connects student teams to undertake international market research/analysis projects for real Australian Exporters through a project learning app.
Through GTA students will act as ‘business consultants’ to conduct a market research analysis for an Australian Exporter. Students will be required to commit to 25 hours in total over the 2-week experience. Student teams can meet in person or collaborate completely online to complete the project.
As a student consultant in this program, you will:
- Work in a team with other students
- Respond to an export brief provided by an Australian Exporter
- Work with your allocated team to conduct a 2-week market research / market analysis project
- Develop real world professional skills
The program aims to help improve your ability to:
- Work well in a diverse team
- Collaborate across disciplines
- Manage a project
- Deliver a market research project
Application URL (StudentHub): https://bit.ly/uqglobtrade
Appspace Image: SEC-UQGTA-Appspace.jpg
Social Square: SEC-UQGTA-SocialSquare.jpg
UQSEC Facebook Post (for sharing): https://www.facebook.com/UQSEC/photos/a.412765388782066/2666398463418736/